Business Development Representative
Maly Marketing is searching for a smart, ambitious sales representative who loves people and has a proven track record of gaining results.
Maly Marketing is a growing full-service ad agency looking for a driven, self-starter with a positive attitude and a passion for finding the right partnerships to help us continue to grow.
This role consists of 70% of your time working on sales related activities and 30% account management of the clients that you bring in.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Perform a needs analysis of existing/potential clients to meet their goals.
- Generating leads and turning them into opportunities for sales.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance while focusing on new opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Working to Key Performance Indicators and revenue targets.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
The right person loves helping people, gains their energy from engaging with people, and always holds their clients’ best interests above their own.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Experience developing relationships in the B2B world.
- Track record of working positively with a team to meet clients’ goals and deadlines.
- Ability to really love people and want to do whats best for them.
- A love of open spaces, roadside diners, and finding awesome things in unexpected places.
- Lover of stories and finding the unique story in every situation.
Some travel will be required as well as irregular hours in order to meet deadlines and attend events.
You mean besides working in shorts, unlimited supply of butter in your coffee, and the ability to work shoe-free?
Here are the rest of the ‘benefits’:
- Unlimited vacation
- Budgeted amount of cash for you to experience conferences/ summits/ training to better yourself
- 401k match
- Insurance options
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential inside of the company
- Yearly company trips
- Birthday drinks
- Unlimited butter for your morning coffee
We are glad you are interested in joining the Maly Marketing team!
We are always interested in talking to potential team members, collaborators, and free-lancers. We are open to helping students with internships as well, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Hit us up and we can start a conversation!
Maly Marketing is looking for an advertising copywriter who possesses the following strengths:
- Strong conceptual skills.
- Love of creative problem solving.
- Desire to push boundaries.
- Strong command of English.
- Comfortable doing independent research.
- Willing to present and argue ideas.
- If you think this describes you, send us your portfolio and we’ll be in touch.
This is a part time position of 20-25 hours per week. For the right candidate, a full time position would be considered.
The perfect candidate will either be in school, preferably the Journalism school, and be working on their way to gaining their degree in the next 12-18 months. Or they could be someone that is currently freelancing and wants a guaranteed 20 hours per week.
They need to be flexible and work in a high energy office where tasks can change on an hourly basis. They must take ownership in their work and be open to feedback. This is a great position for someone with talent to get their talent fine tuned before graduation.
When applying, we require to see some writing samples. We would also like feedback on this job post and what you would do differently.
Flexible work environment and work hours. We will work around your school schedule if applicable. Opportunity to grow into a full time position for the right person.
You will have the ability to have impact on up to 20 different clients’ marketing projects per week and see your work be made public normally within hours. Great learning environment and ability to grow your craft.
Facebook Media Buyer
Maly Marketing is looking for a digital media buyer with the following strengths:
- Experience creating, managing, and analyzing Facebook ads.
- Understanding of data and goals in order to optimize Facebook ad campaigns.
- Understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Ability to manage the whole experience from writing content to coming up with strateiges and sourcing effective imagery.
If you love everything above and have a few years of experience running Facebook ads, we are interested in talking with you.
We are only looking for people that have experience in Business Manager and run all of their ads through PowerEditor. For the right person, they would have vast experience beyond boosting a few posts and creating organic content.
The right candidate will have the following experience:
- 2-3 years experience in Business Manager and producing ads using PowerEditor. This doesn’t mean boosting posts and creating organic content.
- A track record of running successful digital ad campaigns using Facebook and Instagram.
- A history of successfully and profitably scaling-up ad campaigns.
- An open mind about business and life.
- A belief in never ending, continuous improvement.
If you can check these boxes and are looking for a new opportunity send us your resume and we’ll be in touch.
Flexible work environment and work hours. Opportunity to grow into a full time position for the right person. You will have the ability to have impact on up to 20 different clients’ marketing projects per week and see your work be made public normally within hours. Great learning environment and ability to grow your craft.