Maly Marketing is searching for a smart, ambitious sales representative who loves people and has a proven track record of gaining results.
Maly Marketing is a full-service ad agency looking for a driven self-starter with a positive attitude and a passion for finding the right partnerships to help us continue to grow.
The right person must be a problem solver and gain their energy from connecting with and working directly with people.
This role consists of 70% of your time working on sales related activities and 30% account management of the clients that you bring in.
The duties include:
- Building long term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Perform a needs analysis of existing/potential clients to meet their goals.
- Generating leads and turning them into opportunities for sales.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance while focusing on new opportunities.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Working to Key Performance Indicators and revenue targets.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
The right person loves helping people, gains their energy from engaging with people and always holds their clients’ best interests above their own.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Experience developing relationships in the B2B world.
- Track record of working positively with a team to meet clients’ goals and deadlines.
- Ability to really love people and want to do whats best for them.
- A love of open spaces, roadside diners, and finding awesome things in unexpected places.
- Lover of stories and finding the unique story in every situation.
Some travel will be required as well as irregular hours in order to meet deadlines and attend events.
Benefits? You mean besides working in shorts, unlimited supply of butter in your coffee and the ability to work shoe-free?
Here are the rest of the ‘benefits’:
- Unlimited vacation
- Budgeted amount of cash for you to experience conferences/ summits/ training to better yourself
- 401k match
- Insurance options
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential inside of the company
- Birthday drinks
To apply, please send a creative cover letter on why you are the best along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.