Maly Marketing is searching for a smart, ambitious Account Manager who’s willing to take calculated risks.
Maly Marketing is a growing full-service ad agency looking for a driven, self-starter with a positive attitude and a passion for finding the right insights to help us continue to grow.
- A strategic thinker who’s not afraid to share ideas?
- A trusted connector of people that can communicate big ideas and data simply and directly?
- Someone who excels at building relationships, consensus and teams?
- Detail oriented
- Can develop and manage detailed project budgets and resource plans?
- A clear and coherent communicator, both in writing and verbally?
- Create business growth opportunities within client relationships?
The Account Manager is responsible for helping to develop and implement client campaigns while building strong relationships with clients on a weekly basis and ensuring that all mandatory requirements are satisfied.
- Bachelors in marketing or advertising or the ability to convince us you don’t need one.
- An open mind.
- A love for people.
- A love of open spaces, roadside diners, and finding awesome things in unexpected places.
Some travel may be required as well as irregular hours in order to meet deadlines.
Benefits? You mean besides working in shorts, unlimited supply of butter in your coffee, and the ability to work shoe-free? Here are the rest of the “benefits”:
- Unlimited vacation
- Budgeted amount of cash for you to experience conferences/ summits/ training to better yourself
- 401k match
- Insurance options
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential inside of the company
- Birthday drinks
- Unlimited butter for your morning coffee
To apply, please send a creative cover letter on why you are the best, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.